I decided to join Fitness Cheerleader today for her blogging challenge for some of her great blogging prompts. Today is my top 5 running must-haves.
- My phone is a complete no-brainer. It's a phone, my music, my GPS (using the Nike+ GPS app), it tracks and maps my pace and run times and even gives me some motivational cheering! It also holds I.C.E contact numbers. Couldn't walk out the door without it. Seriously. I'm still happily using the standard iPhone earbuds with it.
- My Nathan handheld waterbottle. It's small, but even on long runs I've figured out routes with water available to keep it topped up. It's enough. And I can't stand anything around my waist so belts just don't work for me
- Cash - always just a small note of some sort - it's in the back pocket of my shorts/skirt along with,
- A couple of folded up tissues (not the whole box!!) Just in cases....!
- My running shoes - can't get far without some sort of shoe! These are the Brooks Ghost 4 which I'm not passionate about but they have done the job for several hundred miles. The Ghost 5's turn up next week.
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.