I was super stoked to be participating in Chris's first Healthy Recipes Blog Carnival this month! The featured ingredient was CHIA. All participants submitted recipes using Chia as an ingredient and Chris is linking them all up today on his blog.
The recipe I submitted was my Almond & Apple Overnight Oats which has a sneaky serving of Chia seeds thrown in which packs out the meal and adds a great dose of fibre and protein to set your day up!
Check out the other participants and their recipes here;
- Lemon, Basil & Chia Salad Dressing by Chris at InSpiral Coaching
- Healthy Chocolate Milkshake by Michelle from Prevention Kitchen
- Almond & Apple Overnight Oats by Me!
- Fall Chia Porridge with Apples, Pomegranates & Avocado by Lina from Fresh n Crunchy
- Green Monster Protein Smoothie by Jill from Fitness, Health & Happiness
- Coconut Chia Protein Brownie by Amber from ExSoycise - My Soy-Free Fitness Journey
I'm loving the sound of all of these actually! (And and I got sneak preview of that salad dressing on the weekend when Chris made it - it's got the big thumbs up from me!
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.