- Currently enjoying - The way I feel for the rest of the day after a early morning run
- Currently needing - A lottery win to pay our taxes!! Yikes!
- Currently wanting - to be able to transfer our money out of our soon-to-be-defunct Cyprus bank account
- Current Book - Eat & Run by Scott Jurek (still...!)
- Current Drink - Home 'brewed' Keffir water and Kombucha - favourite flavour add-in is ginger and lemon
- Current Excitement - New bike in the house!
- Current fashion trend - Leather jeans, jacket and a Arai helmet!
- Current Favorite Blog/Website - Feedly (since the announcement that Google reader is on it's way out I went in search of an alternative and am very happy with Feedly on both my PC and my iPhone)
- Current Food - Sweet potatoes (and I always thought I didn't like them)
- Current Song - Scream & Shout by will.i.am featuring Britney Spears - it's playing a lot on the radio right now and I keep getting it stuck in my head
- Current Indulgence - Organic dried cherries and blueberries from the first farmers market of the season
- Currently Pondering - property decisions - rent or sell?!
- Current New Find - I've just switched internet browsers on my PC to Google Chrome - it's working out well (necessity due to running the Feedly plug-in but it's a good change with or without Feedly)
- Currently wearing - Lululemon Astro pants (new as a treat for our anniversary getaway!)
- Current Weather - Light drizzle (but it's been awesome high teens for the last week till today so I don't mind!)
- Current Peeve -Taxes
- Current Triumph - 2013 Street Triple...;-)
- Current TV Show - Breaking Bad - currently on Season 3
- Currently Listening - Sun FM 99.9 after our old favourite radio station seemed to switch up it's demographic and playlist overnight to 60's, 70's and 80's we re-tuned the dial to this!
- Currently delaying -Updating my skills set information on my business website
- Currently planting - Kale, Arugula, Spinach & lettuce mixes
- Currently planning - Chris's study trip to NY next month!
- Currently feeling - satisfied with a good 5 miler run this morning
- Currently loving - my gorgeous husband of 11 years today!
- Currently looking - forward to receiving my Team Tough Chik running shirt
- Currently finding - satisfaction in a new job I have just started
- Currently savouring - the lighter evenings
- Currently dreaming - of helping Chris build a successful business and making money!
Thursday, April 4, 2013
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
i love sweet potatoes! i love how you don't even have to add anything to them while baking because it has its own natural sweet flavors :)ReplyDelete
Thanks for your comment Kathy! I'm loving them chopped up into bite sized pieces and light-roasted for chippy potatoes on the BBQ or in the oven! Seriously so good - I remember years ago I had them mashed and thought they were weird - still not completely keen on that way of prepping them even now - but so many other great options!!Delete
Fun post! How are you liking Eat and Run? I read it last year and have made quite a few of his recipes. I like the Chocolate Adzuki bars a lot!ReplyDelete
I'm liking the book a lot - just struggling to find time to read it!! I'm sure I've had it on the go now for a couple of months!! I like the sound of some of the recipes but they look complicated!Delete
lovely post. Its very informative.ReplyDelete