So this is the perfect way to redeem myself just a little and end this year on an Goal Accomplishment High! Here are my 4 simple goals;
- Make time to read
- Try 3 new recipes that I've previously pinned on Pinterest
- Create a habit to take my daily supplements
- Make something for the house
Its purpose is to challenge and remind you to create healthy, life-enriching habits during the busiest time of the year. If you're game, here are the "rules":
- Choose simple goals that will make your life richer and happier on a daily basis. Choose things you may not otherwise get done but are not difficult to accomplish.
- Do not choose result oriented goals. Choose activity oriented goals. For example, instead of "lose 10 pounds", choose something like "eat fresh fruits and vegetables every day". Get what I'm saying? Positive actions instead of just the end result!
- Choose personal goals you believe will truly make your life richer just by doing them! They can be daily, weekly or one time experiences.
- Choose a reward for each goal as it is accomplished! It can be a small or large reward—it's up to you.
- Blog about your goals, each one as you achieve it and a big post when they are all finished before the new year! Be sure to leave us a link to your blog in the comments section. I'll be sure to share my experiences in a follow-up post before the new year.